The series has been working on a custom built control panel for your Android Homescreen for a couple weeks now, and will extend into next week to finish it all off. The combined ideas, tools and instruction will empower you to move on to the next level of Zooper Widget design and functional implementation.
Although, this will be the end of Zooper Widget coverage on the Android Authority website, I will continue to produce tutorials here on this site. If you have any suggestions or requests, please place them in the comments below, I look forward to your feedback, suggestions, requests and more. I especially want to see what you've accomplished with these tools, please share any screenshots of your work.
Remember, Zooper Widget is a powerful tool that will take some time to get the hang of, and plenty more time to master. Keep your designs fluid and functional, and remember to always save your work so you can reuse your code. For all of the material I have produced on Zooper Widget and Tasker so far, checkout the following links:
- Intro to Tasker
- Intro to Zooper Widget
- Basic Zooper Widget with built in template
- Your complete Zooper Widget design guide - what are all the tools and how to use them
- Zooper Widget control panel pushing tasks to Tasker
- Zooper Widget control panel pulling settings from Tasker
- Zooper Widget Advanced Parameters